Hello, lovely people of the internet! The first post of 2017. How exciting.
I have some VERY exciting plans for this year. I already have some secret things lined up that I cannot speak about (eek) but I do plan to do a lot of collaborations, writing, meet-ups and drinking a whole lot of coffee, so stay tuned. I have a feeling that 2017 is going to be a really good year.
Around this time last year, I did the ’50 Facts About Me’ tag. Most of my answers have changed for this, so I thought it would be interesting for you (maybe, maybe not!) to answer these questions again. Is this becoming a tradition?
If you want to check out my original version and see what’s changed, click the link here: 50 Facts About Me (2016) without further ado – let’s get into it!
50 Facts About Me (2017)
1. Who is your best friend?
Elise! She’s seriously the best ever – no one ever understands me like she does and we have this seriously weird sense of humour that deserves to have its own comedy show. I love her to pieces.
2. Who would you throw into the Bermuda Triangle?
hmmm. I don’t know! Cheaters & Murderers.
3. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
If my bedroom door is closed, then my closet doors will be open. If my bedroom door is open, then my closet door is closed. My dog has a thing for eating $300 Road to Awe shorts.
4. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
hmm, depends on the quality, but not usually.
5. Have you ever stolen a street sign?
6. Do you always smile for pictures?
Smiling or looking away from the camera (candid life)
7. Do you ever dance even if there is no music playing?
Hmm, not really. However, if I have my headphones in and I am alone, then usually I will be dancing.
8. How many people have you slept with this week?
9. What is your song of the week?
“Scars to you Beautiful” by Alessia Cara
10. Do you still watch cartoons?
11. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
In plain sight – things that are in plain sight are often gone unnoticed.
12. Heels or flats?
Both! I love sneakers and high heels – depends on the occasion.
13. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Flipped. I love that movie so much, the videography, the cast, it’s super sweet.
14. The last person you kissed?
My ex-boyfriend. When he was my boyfriend… *laughs nervously*
15. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
Not nude, but I think the human body is a form of art. I’d probably do like something classy? I wouldn’t do it for a magazine, either.
16. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
hmmm – I wrote in my journal. Does that count?
17. Can you change the oil on a car?
Yep! Sure can.
18. Are you dating?
Nope, not at the moment.
19. Describe your ideal proposal?
Not at Disneyland, Christmas, new years or some other big event happening – but something that is personal for both of us.
20. Are you lazy?
I go in waves. Overall, I would say I am a pretty motivated person.
21. How many languages can you speak?
One fluently (English) but I learned Japanese (4 Years), French (8 Years) and Italian (A Month). Learning languages at school didn’t really mesh with me, I prefer just to immerse myself in the culture and go from there.
22. Are you stubborn?
23. Ever watch soap operas?
Most people just shorten my name (Elizabeth) so it’s usually Lizzie or Liz.
25. Ever used a gun?
26. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
Eighteen, believe it or not.
27. What color was the last bra you bought?
28. Does anyone know the password to your email address?
29. Do you want any tattoos?
I want flowers on the side of my ribs or a piece from Jon from West4Tattoo in New York!
30. Any strange habits?
Not that I know of?
31. What’s the worst abuse you have done to your phone?
Someone else has actually dropped it whilst they were drunk and it got a crack on the tempered screen and I accidentally cracked the glass while holding it in my mouth to save a baby possum (what a funny story, I know.) the possum was saved but my bank account was not!
32. What ever happened to you and your first girlfriend/boyfriend?
He broke up with me out of the blue *laughs* what a good time for me, am I right? Who knows what he is doing now but I don’t plan to find out anytime soon. There will be someone out there who loves dogs and cuddles and ramen as much as I do!
33. How old do you think you will be when you have your first child?
I want kids before 30.
34. Are you a risk taker?
No, not really. I’m not the risk-taker type.
35. What happened the last time you cried?
Really cried? The Notebook.
36. Honestly, are things going the way you planned?
Not really, but the path for life is never smooth – I have friends, family and some amazing opportunities ahead of me, so the road ahead is positive.
37. What’s your worst habit?
Spending instead of saving. Then again, I also do save.
38. What’s your favorite thing about your girlfriend/boyfriend/crush?
The ability to let me trust them, even though I shouldn’t have and it screwed me over, in the end.
My current love is Liam Hemsworth but he is just with Miley Cyrus until he notices me. Yup, you heard it here first, folks.
39. Have you ever bitten your toes nails?
40. Do you have any strange phobias?
Injections and Spiders.
41. Do you miss anyone right now?
Yes. But that’s another story.
42. Who are you in love with?
The hardest thing to do is love someone who doesn’t love you. Currently, I am just trying to learn to love myself, which is also the biggest challenge.
43. What do you want to know about the future?
Moving interstate, making new friends and working on myself, my youtube channel and my blog.
44. Have you already planned your wedding?
I know I want to dance to “Never Stop (Wedding Version)” by Safety Suit! I think every girl thinks about her wedding at least once.
45. Do people ever take you seriously?
46. Why do you have a blog?
I love being able to connect with people on a deeper level. I love inspiring change, so I want to be able to use my blog platform to do that! Blogging has been one of the best ways to come out of my shell, believe it or not – I use to be a super quiet person!
47. How old are you?
19, but pretty much 20.
48. What is the one thing you’ll never do again?
Have a long distance relationship with someone who is not as committed as me. Seriously, putting in 80% of the work is tough.
49. If you were the opposite gender. What name would you like to have?
Xavier or Lucas.
50. Which celebrity would you change lives with?
hmm… probably Anna Kendrick. I want her twitter skills.