I am currently sitting in my favourite coffee shop in the sunny United Kingdom (….it’s pouring with rain outside and I did not bring an umbrella with me…. why, Lizzie, why?!) – and I thought I would let you guys know more about me – so you all just don’t know me as ‘the girl who blogs sometimes and always drinks coffee and likes makeup’ – yay for virtual friendship *hugs*. Usually, you are meant to be tagged with these posts, but let’s ignore that bit….
“50 Facts About Me”
1. What is your best friend (s) name(s)?
Max, Elise and Coco! (good friends come in three’s)
2. Who would you throw into the Bermuda Triangle?
Murderers who are guilty of their crime.
3. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
4. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
Depends on the shampoo + conditioner…if they are nice, then I will.
5. Have you ever stolen a street sign?
6. Do you always smile for pictures?
Yup! No point being grumpy in photos 🙂
7. Do you ever dance even if there is no music playing?
All the time. Literally “solo dance party for one” all day, every day.
8. How many people have you slept with this week?
9. What is your song of the week?
“Roses” By the Chainsmokers (The Remix’s are so cool!)
10. Do you still watch cartoons?
11. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
In the middle of nowhere, I guess. Like a desert or in the middle of the ocean.
12. Heels or flats?
The only ‘flats’ I really wear are sneakers – so I would go with heels (I am also 5’3 and heels are very helpful for a small girl like myself).
13. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Clueless, Mean Girls, Valentine’s Day, Sixteen Candles… any rom-com movie really!
14. The last person, you kissed?
My boyfriend, which was two months ago, when I left Australia (*hugs people who are also in long distance relationships*)
15. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
hmmm, probably not!
16. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
This week! (Letter to my grandmother for her birthday)
17. Can you change the oil on a car?
……..no. Probably should learn to.
18. Are you dating?
I’m in a relationship – if that is what that is asking (committed to one person – thank you very much)
19. Describe your ideal proposal?
With someone I love! It doesn’t really matter to me (I would rather have it private than public, though, no stadium proposals please….that is not okay…)
20. Are you lazy?
Yes and No. I’d spend a whole day in bed and then be super productive the next day – I go in waves, really.
21. How many languages can you speak?
One fluently (English) but I learnt Japanese (4 Years), French (8 Years) and Italian (A Month). Learning languages at school didn’t really mesh with me. I am re-learning French this year, well, attempting to.
22. Are you stubborn?
Not particularly, I am an Aries, however, and when I am set on something, I am not going to give up until I achieve/obtain/get it (but that’s more a competitive attribute).
23. Ever watch soap operas?
Nope! (My mum watches EastEnders..but that’s more of a drama)
Most people just shorten my name (Elizabeth) so it’s usually Lizzie or Liz.
25. Ever used a gun?
Never and I don’t want to. Ever.
26. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
27. What color was the last bra you bought?
Black? Pretty sure it was black.
28. Does anyone know the password to your email address?
29. Do you want any tattoos?
I think I would be too terrified of regretting it later on! But, if I was to get any it would be a semi-colon or the outline of a crescent moon (probably on my ankle and it would be TINY)
30. Any strange habits?
Hmm, not that I know of?
31. What’s the worst abuse you have done to your phone?
Dropped it down the stairs a couple of times, have accidentally swung it against a wall when I was dancing, dropped in on the road…. yet, it is perfectly fine!
32. What ever happened to you and your first gf/bf?
We are still together! 🙂 *throws confetti and glitter*
33. How old do you think you will be when you have your first child?
hmm, I want kids before 30!
34. Are you a risk taker?
No, not really. I’m not the risk-taker type.
35. What happened the last time you cried?
I watched ‘Everything Before Us’ – good movie but I sobbed my way through!
36. Honestly, are things going the way you planned?
Yeah, I guess so! The path to success is never smooth – but that’s life really.
37. What’s your worst habit?
It was biting my nails, but now I don’t particularly have any bad habits. Maybe my love of coffee, but that’s like one cup a day kinda deal. OOOH Ebay! That’s a struggle, a black void of happiness.
38. What’s your favorite thing about your gf/bf/crush?
His compassionate nature! (as well as many other things- but that’s the one thing that immediately stands out to me)
39. Have you ever bitten your toes nails?
40. Do you have any strange phobias?
Spiders, Injections….. that’s about it!
41. Do you miss anyone right now?
Yes, very much so!
42. Who are you in love with?
My boyfriend! (*waves* hi there, I love you! you’ll probably be reading this!)
43. What do you want to know about the future?
Nothing in particular – the future is a positive place right now!
44. Have you already planned your wedding?
I know I want to dance to “Never Stop (Wedding Version)” by Safety Suit! I think every girl thinks about her wedding at least once.
45. Do people ever take you seriously?
I think they do…. I hope they do!
46. Why do you have a blog?
It’s fun! I love expressing myself and hearing other people’s views on things. I also love photography and writing, so blogging also allows me to bring my passions for those two things too!
47. How old are you?
18! (19 in April *cheers* almost a fully fledged adult)
48. What is the one thing you’ll never do again?
hmmm… not be so hard on myself on things that do not particularly matter (easier said than done)
49. If you were the opposite gender. What name would you like to have?
Probably Xavier – I think it’s pretty cool.
50. Which celebrity would you change lives with?
Taylor Swift! I want her baking skills.
There we go! Fifty random facts about me! If any of you guys do this too, make sure you send me the link!